Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Footsteps

Oh well, this is something that I have pondered and considered for a very long time really. All this while I've been looking for a right place to really let out my feelings sometimes. Facebook is a bit too open and twitter is not really my thing. So hence, a blog seems the right thing.

I got inspired by this song "Iridiscent" by Linkin Park, especially the chorus where it struck a chord with me.

 "Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
You build up hope, but failure's all you've known
Remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go."


Its a really nice song and I feel there's a need to let all the rants and thoughts I have to somewhere/someone and not just keep in inside me.
 Oh well, that's as much as I have for now. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment