Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Time of the Year

It's the time again!!Tis the season to be merry and be joyful...ok maybe you have heard of this phrase a thousand times before but hey, it's not like you can say that everyday of the year right?

This year will be a little different though...I have been wanting to write/arrange/compose a song for this occasion and this year..I FINALLY GOT THE CHANCE!!

Took about 3 weeks in the making (held up by the mid-term exams) and a late night recording and bit of Movie  Maker magic finally gave birth to this. 


Honestly I can say that this is something that I'm proud of as I really want to use this 'talent' (that's what some people may say) as a celebration to the birth of Christ. For those who do read this blog, do listen to this arrangement I made and hope this will bring in the Christmas mood in you. Enjoy!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment