Saturday, March 17, 2012

Errors

It can be anything. An error in judgement, an error in thought, most importantly, an error in actions that lead to a whole bunch of things gone awry and yr day is ruined.

It's quite unfortunate that my actions yesterday caused harm to others, particularly to a friend of mine. Call it peer pressure if you want, but I was 'pressured' to do something that if common sense is used, will be deemed absolutely stupid. So for that, Kok Kee if you're reading this, I apologise for what I've done that afternoon. Doubt those few words will relieve my feelings of guilt and I hope you will forgive what I did, even if you're possibly filled with rage or anger or sadness. No worries for I'll take responsibility for what happened.

I suppose that day was a challenge on my faith to the great Father as I succumbed to temptations that harmed everyone. If only I can turn back the clock to undo my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment