Monday, March 26, 2012

Nostalgia


This is a video that I discovered through one of my friends on FB. It's simply just a video of our time in primary school. And I must say, whoever did this really deserve a standing ovation. Lots of memories really flood back into my mind while watching this short but nostalgic vid.

To be short, I can say that about 90% of what I experienced in my childhood in SKTKJ (that's my primary school's name btw) is in this video. From the Luna colour pencils to the morning perhimpunan where a stocky discipline teacher will be there asking you to 'baris lurus' and asking the shorties to stand in front...lol. Even the games played are the same as well.

Well, just watch and enjoy it  yah. Hope it will bring back your own memories whether good or bad ones just as what it did to me through this vid. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment